When you want to send Happy birthday funny wishes think of your friend’s personality. People have different kinds of humor. If you know your friend well and his or her sense of humor, then what’s a bit too much should be easy to spot. If you aren’t quite sure, then finding a Happy birthday funny card which will make them smile is still possible with the right message and birthday wishes. Sending this along with a few touches of your own makes a card or birthday email more personal, fun and memorable. Friends also smile if the humor is directed toward yourself. Here you will find the funniest Happy Birthday funny wishes. Check out this awesome collection of Happy birthday funny wishes,quotes,memes and messages. Put a smile on your friends’ faces on the most important day of the year!
Best Happy birthday funny wishes,quotes,memes and messages
Happy birthday funny wishes
- For your birthday, I wanted to give you Happy birthday funny wishes that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
- You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants.
- My dear friend another year has gone, but unfortunately that doesn’t mean you’ve become any wiser.
- OMG the room is getting hotter! Please call the fire department or blow these candles before it gets on fire.
- On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.
- In all the times and in all the lands there has never been a better backyard barbecue chef than you. I don’t mean that to be a hint about how you should celebrate your birthday. Okay, it is.
- Happy Birthday to my wild and crazy friend. Thanks for keeping all of the adults busy with your antics when we were kids so that I never was punished!
- Don’t worry about getting so old. I will have the fire extinguisher ready in case your birthday cake gets out of control. Love you my ancient friend!
- For your birthday this year, I hope you don’t mind if we avoid the fire hazard of so many candles and use electronic candles, instead.
- 1066, 1492, 1776, and…your birthday? The good news is that they aren’t teaching the date of your birth in history classes yet. The bad news is that means I don’t have the date memorized. Happy belated birthday!
- Is it getting hotter in here, or is it just all the candles on your cake?
- It has been scientifically proven that too many Happy birthday funny will kill you.
- It is older, but not better! Happy birthday funny wishes!
- Napoleon must have been in command since you were separated from your mother.
- It’s okay to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department.
- Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
- Looking fifty is great – if you’re sixty.
- May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live.
- May you live to be old and toothless.
- Men age like wine, women age like cheese.
- My birthday gift to you is the call to the fire department when you blow out your candles. You’re welcome!
- My friend got me a fossil. It reminded me of someone who has a birthday today. Three guesses who!
- On your birthday, here are some words of wisdom: smile while you still have teeth! Congratulations!
- One more year of existence down the drain. Happy birthday funny wishes!
- People say that the good die young, so I guess that’s make you an old bad ass!
- Pope John XXIII thought that men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. And I’m sitting here, trying to figure out whether you want vanilla or strawberry in your ice-cream. Happy 50th Birthday!
- Recently I found out which sport you would have been best at. Guess what? It’s the reason so many people came to your place.
- Remember when 50 seemed old? If you weren’t so old, you would!
- Smile and laugh as much as you can while you still have teeth.
- Smile, it could be worse…think about what you’ll look like in ten years. Happy birthday funny wishes.
- So far, this is the oldest I have ever been.
- So many candles, such a small cake. Next year, may your birthday wish be a bigger cake.
- So many candles…so little cake.
- Some say the glass is half empty. Others say the glass is half full. It’s your birthday, so just drink whatever is in the glass.
- Some words of wisdom for your birthday: “Smile while you still have teeth!”
- Stop counting the candles and start thinking about your wishes.
- The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet.
- The first mark of aging appears when you start forgetting things. In your case, there are no such problems. You have transcended all the hassles.
- The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.
Happy birthday funny quotes
- The only reason you hate your birthday is because people give you odd gifts, scary cards with weird messages in them, and because you’re getting older. Happy birthday funny quotes!
- The usefulness of life lies not in its length, but in its application. Some counts many years and yet has only lived a short time! All the best!
- The younger you try to look; the older you actually are.
- There are lots of good people in the world. One of them would like to wish you a happy birthday.
- There were a lot of famous people born on your birthday. Too bad you aren’t one.
- They say that with age comes wisdom. You must be one of the wisest.
- To the nation’s best kept secret; Your true age.
- Usually people at your age freak out when they hear their selves called an old man. Right …old man?
- We know that wisdom comes with age. You see, you don’t have all the signs of aging! Happy birthday funny quotes!
- What goes up but never comes down? Your age.
- What? You don’t agree? That’s strange. You’re the perfect example.
- When I die, I want it to be on my 100th birthday, in my beach house on Maui and I want my husband to be so upset that he has to drop out of college.
- When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.
- When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
- Wishing you many more candles and a cake big enough to fit them all on.
- With age comes wisdom. (You’re one of the wisest people I know!)
- With age comes wisdom. You’re one of the wisest people I know.
- You age like cheese… You just keep getting smellier!
- You are as old as you look.
- You are going to need the lungs of Hercules to blow all these candles by yourself.
- You are only as old as you act.
- You get a lot of birthday wishes … But this is here for the love!
- You have reached the age where all compliments will be followed by “for your age.”
- You have to really be something special! Today, 3,276,821 people have birthday, but I was only thinking of you!
- You know you’re getting old when you walk up the stairs and call it exercise. Happy Birthday!
- You may not be over the hill yet, but you have a great view!
- You are gradually getting to the top of the hill. It’s better than being buried under it.
- So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays, have lived the longest life in the earth.
- People often compare birthdays with boogers. Because, with the increase of its number, people find breathing harder.
- It’s your birthday. Have a buffet cake night and eat as much as you can.
- No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite items. Happy birthday.
- The nature has kept this day special because you are permitted to eat as much cake as you can.
- Hey, can you blow out all these candles by yourself or should I call our local fire department to help you in this regard.
- See how many candles on your cake. You’ll have to blow them out only by sniffing. Ha ha!
- It’s cold out there, but I feel much warm for your candles. How hot your birthday is.
- Too many birthday means, you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
- Hey, though it’s older, but yet it’s not better yet. Have a wonderful birthday.
- Too many candles on the cake means you are getting older too fast.
- It’s always very nice to be young, but allows you get to older every year. Don’t worry, just enjoy.
Happy birthday funny messages
Though science says that people starts losing their memory at the age of 41, but for you we can only hope. Ha ha!
Can you remember those young, healthy and colorful days of our young age? It’s always feels awesome when you can recall all those memories.
Don’t blow the candles, the fire department is on their way to do this job.
It’s getting tougher to see the cake due to the candles over it. Can you remember those days when you had only a few candles on it. Happy birthday funny messages to you.
It feels great when your loved ones wish you the ways you wanted to be wished for this special day. Enjoy my Happy birthday funny messages!!
Hope someday you’ll enjoy a delicious cake without any tooth.
Last week during the fire on that candle factory we all sang the song – “Happy birthday” to celebrate your birthday.
You must be feeling good, because you look fifty, though you are sixty today. Happy birthday.
Grow more older and become toothless soon.
Hope you’ll live as long as you wish to live. Have a wonderful day.
I believe that man grows old like wine and women grows old like cheese. You know old wines are priceless.
On this special day my duty is to call the fire department when you’ll blow out those fifty candles. I’m ready.
As you are getting older, you are becoming wiser. You know no wise man ever wishes to be young again.
Some special words on your birthday: keep smiling as long as you’ve those teeth.
Another year gone, how fast the numbers of candles on the cake are rising.
Congratulations for your sweet smile. Though you don’t have all your teeth, but yet it’s sweet like always.
People often believe that good things don’t last long. So, I guess you are a bad ass!
You may look old, but your heart is evergreen. You are only twenty if we count the age of your heart. Live as long as you wish.
Happy birthday dear. Another birthday means one step closer to the end of life.
The best secret that is yet to be revealed is your true age.
Though it’s obvious to grow old, but it’s optional to grow up.
You must enjoy the cake, because you won’t get a second chance to enjoy that special item as you are under diet.
You always enjoy your birthday in some amazing ways, that’s why you should have one birthday every year.
The cake looks very little for those plenty of candles.
Look, so many candles on a so little cake.
You are such a person who always reminds me the memories of my old days. I’ve never found a smart, funny and good looking person than you. Thank you for being with me.
You get older every year, but I don’t want to remember that. Just enjoy and don’t eat my portion of cake.
Look at my delicious cake. I know you love cakes so let’s finish it together.
I know we both have grown very old now, but I hope you are not going to die before you taste the birthday cake.
It’s time to stop counting the numbers of candles and start to think about the wishes you’ve got today.
You are a person for whom it’s always tough to find a perfect gift. So, I decided not to bring anything expect this beautiful rose.
Shopping anything for your special day is always hard, so lets do it together today.
Look, the number of candles is getting higher, but the cake is still too small. Happy birthday.
Next year, arrange a big cake so that the number of candles fit on the cake easily. Wishing you a happy birthday.
Happy birthday funny memes
Yeah… Happy Birthday. Now if you could get back to work, that would be great.
Happy Birthday, Playerizer!
Happy Birthday. Have the time of your life.
Happy Birthday, Matt. Make it as good as your 13th birthday.
Be sure to include one of these images on the next birthday greeting that you need to send.
Today I turn 61 and I want 61 dicks for my birthday!
You can also send these lovely birthday memes to your boss.
Whishing my best Bro Zoheb. Happy Birthday!
Birthday memes are perfect for your smart friend.
Birthday Memes For Girls Happy Birthday, Al. From your Chico, Jack.
Birthday Memes for girls.
Brace yourselves, the Happy Birthday Wall Posts are coming.
Birthday Memes for a friend.
Happy Birthday. Here’s something to wear that makes it impossible to lick yourself.
If you are not a cat person then you can choose the dog meme.
Birthday Memes for Facebook Wall.
One year closer to death.
Grumpy cat memes are the best ones.
So it begins… With the birthday wishes!
Birthday Memes for husbands.
Oh Dammmmmmmmmnnmn, it’s your birthday! So.. will there be cake?
Don’t care about anything, all I want is a huge cake.
Megabyte, gigabyte, terabyte, nigga bite.
This can surely give laughter to your nigga friend.
I sea it’s your birthday. Let’s shellibrate!
This is perfect for people who love the water world.
Happy Birthday, Bitch.
If for some reason, your friend will not be amused or impressed then don’t worry, be happy!
Nom nom, nom. Nooo, it are my birthday.
Your friends deserve to have one of these funny birthday memes.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk…
This is the best birthday gift for your buddy, aside of course from paying the next round.
Oh boy! Oh boy! I haz nummy cake!
These memes are a cheap joke but what makes it even better is it’s free.
I just wanted to eat but you lit my food on fire.
Funny Happy Birthday Meme for dog lovers.