Free Birthday Memes
Hey there, are you looking for the best happy birthday in heaven wishes, quotes, and images? If so, then you’re lucky ’cause you’ve come to the right place! Here, you’ll discover Best happy birthday in heaven wishes for your loved ones who cannot be with you anymore.
Undoubtedly, one of the saddest moments in your life is when you lost someone who is very dear to your heart. But you have to face the reality that they cannot be with you anymore. However, what if you will celebrate their birthdays in order to reminisce those sweet memories that you’ve spent with them. Use these unique happy birthday wishes in heaven in greeting your loved ones in an extraordinary way.
Do They Celebrate Happy Birthdays in Heaven?
Do you ever wonder if your loved ones actually celebrate birthdays in heaven? Are they going to start all over, like being born again? Do they have big cakes with candles on them? Or perhaps they’ll use eternity candles which do not get blown even how hard you’ve tried. Maybe they don’t need any candles since Jesus is the Light. Will there be guests on the birthday party? Will they bring gifts for the celebrant? Or perhaps, God is the ultimate gift and they’ll get a chance to enjoy Him all day. Will they get old? Are they going to play some games? For sure, Jesus is the party planner. When they sing the Happy Birthday song and they reach the part of “How old are you?”, what’s the answer? Should the celebrant write thank you notes to all the guests? I can only imagine what it would be like. Anyways, happy birthday to all the people who are celebrating their happy birthdays in heaven. Hope you’ll have a great day!
Beautiful Happy Birthday in Heaven Wishes
1. A Message From Heaven
If your dearly departed loved one is celebrating their birthdays today then you should let them know how much they mean to you.
2. 1st Birthday Wishes in Heaven
Even if your loved ones have already perished let them know that you still think of them on this special day.
3. Birthday In Heaven For Sister
When you lose somebody who is close to your heart, the pain is simply unbearable.
4. Remembering Someone Very Special
Birthdays are the best occasion to tell someone you love how much he/she means to you.
5. Birthday Wishes For A Father In Heaven
Thank them for the beautiful things that they’ve done in your life.
6. Happy Birthday Wishes For Dad
Dad, on your birthday, I just want to recall our sweet memories together.
7. For The Most Wonderful and Loving Dad on Your Birthday
I’m lucky to have an amazing dad like you!
8. My Hero
Happy Birthday to the most wonderful person in this world!
9. Happy Birthday in Heaven, Mom
You won’t be in this world if not for your mother.
10. Dad, Missing You on Your Birthday
Dad, I miss you more than anything in this world.
11. I Miss You So Much Dad on Your Birthday
Wish you were here with me now!
12. In Memory of a Special Brother
We’re still going to celebrate your birthday even if you’re already gone.
13. Birthday Wishes For Mom
Even if your mother has already passed away, she deserves to be remembered on her special day.
14. Your Mother is Always With You
Dedicate this happy birthday in heaven wishes to your loving mother.
15. Happy Birthday to My Dear Dad
Your precious memories will continue to live on.
16. Missing You on Your Birthday
We’ll always treasure our memories together in our hearts and in our minds.
17. Happy Birthday in Heaven
As you celebrate your birthday in heaven, don’t forget that we miss you so much.
18. Happy Birthday in Heaven, Mom
Mom, thanks for providing me with all the love, understanding and inspiration.
19. An Eternal Memory of Your Birthday
Words are not enough to express how much we miss you on this special day.
20. Birthday Wishes In Heaven For Someone Special
Thank you for the happiness and the wonderful moments!
21. Always Loved, Forever Missed
You will be always in my prayers.
22. Birthday In Heaven
You’ll forever me remembered especially on your birthday.
23. A Special Birthday
Days and years will go by, yet the heartache is still the same.
24. Happy Birthday My Angel Grandmother
Is your birthday happy in heaven?
25. Birthday Wishes In Heaven For A Loved One
We’ll always treasure your birthday even if you’re no longer here.
26. Birthday Wishes In Heaven To My Other Mother
Even though I feel lonely that you’re gone, I won’t change anything.
27. Birthday Wishes In Heaven Poem
Thank you for those beautiful memories.
28. Happy Birthday to the Best Mom in the World
Happy birthday in heaven to the person who made me whole.
29. Birthday Greetings In Heaven
Just know that I’m thinking of you and missing you on this special day.
30. Birthday Greetings In Heaven For Mom
Your birthday is filled with happiness, sadness, and memories that we’ve shared throughout the years.
31. Birthday Wishes To Dad In Heaven
Even though I’ll always miss you yet the joy that you brought into my life fills my thoughts.
32. Happy Birthday in Heaven
Wherever you are now I hope you can see how important your memories are to me.
33. Cute Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
In everything that I do, I can always feel that you are always with me.
34. Dad Happy Birthday In Heaven Quotes
Just want to let you know that you are greatly missed.
35. Birthday Wishes In Heaven For Mum
Another birthday spent without you, so painful and filled with tears.
36. Dad, Happy Birthday up in Heaven
Wish you could be here today so I can see your beautiful smile as I say happy birthday.
37. Happy Birthday, Mom
Free Birthday Wishes
Undoubtedly, birthdays in heaven are celebrated in ways that we could never dream of.
38. Happy Birthday Dad In Heaven Quotes
Just want to let you know that you’re dearly missed!
39. Happy Birthday Angel Girl
Even though we always miss you but we miss you more today since it is your birthday.
40. Happy Birthday In Heaven Sayings
Wish I could send you a gift but I can’t, so I’ll just wish upon a star.
41. Happy Birthday In Heaven my Sister
I will miss you through the years, but in my heart you will stay forever.
42. Happy Birthday In Heaven Son
As the days go by, I’ll always think of the wonderful times that we had together.
43. Happy Birthday In Heaven Quotes
Those happy times that we’ve shared together will always live in my heart forever.
44. Thinking of You on Your Birthday in Heaven
As I opened my eyes today, I looked at the heaven above and whispered, “Happy Birthday, Dear.”
45. Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
My days are always filled with loving thoughts of you.
46. Happy Birthday Wishes For Mom
Thank you for giving us so much love and care.
47. Happy Birthday To Dad In Heaven
My future is nothing without you.
48. Happy Birthday in Heaven Message For Mother
No one can ever replace you in our hearts.
49. Happy Birthday in Heaven Wishes For Daughter
How we missed you each day, we’re longing that you can come back with us.
50. Happy Birthday My Angel Mother
Even though you are gone, yet our thoughts will always remain with you.
51. Happy Birthday Up In Heaven
If only tears can wash away the pain then we won’t feel the hurt anymore.
52. Happy Birthday Wishes For A Loved One In Heaven
The heartbreak that we felt since you’ve been gone is extensive.
53. He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven
Since today is your birthday then we should be brave enough to accept that God has taken you away from us.
54. For Your Birthday in Heaven
We haven’t forgotten you on your birthday and we never will.
55. Happy Birthday Wishes in Heaven To My Angel
Remembering you on this special day, wishing you were here with us.
56. Happy Birthday Wishes To My Angel In Heaven
Since you can’t be with us today then we’ll just close our eyes and imagine that we are celebrating your birthday with you.
57. I cannot see you, but I can remember you.
No one knows how hard it is to live without you.
58. Until We Meet Again
Your birthday will always bring fond memories to our thoughts and minds.
59. Happy Birthday Wishes To My Sister In Heaven
Memories are possessions that can never be destroyed with time.
60. Happy Birthday Wishes To My Mom In Heaven
We can always find the greatest joy from those fondest memories.
61. Missing You On Your Birthday
Of all the mothers in the world, I’m so happy to get the best.
62. Mom In Heaven Birthday Wishes
Another birthday has come and there’s nothing I can do but to imagine your smile just like I always do.
63. Mom In Heaven Quotes
If only we could visit heaven even for just a single day then perhaps the pain and tears would disappear.
64. Happy Birthday in Heaven Images
Living life without you is the most difficult thing to do.
65. Mother Birthday Wishes In Heaven
No matter what we do, we’ll always think of you.
66. Birthday Wishes In Heaven For A Loved One
With pain in my heart, I want you to know how I miss you so much!
67. Sweet Birthday Wishes in Heaven
On your birthday, I smile at the memories and wish that you could be here.
68. Sad Happy Birthday In Heaven Quotes
I wish that I could hear your voice, see your face and hug you once more.
69. Dad Birthday Wishes
If you could hear me now then I want you to know that I am missing you.
70. Happy Birthday in Heaven, My Love
Your memory will always linger in my heart like a soothing melody.
71. Birthday In Heaven Wishes For Friend
There is no single day without a thought of you in our minds.
72. Happy Birthday In Heaven For Grandpa
On your birthday, we send birthday wishes to heaven.
How To Celebrate The Birthday of Someone Who Died
How do you honor somebody you love when they are not with us anymore? Although it is hard to revive those moments but there are special ways that you can do in order to honor the birthday of someone you miss. It’s been years since you’ve celebrated their birthdays together. You’re greatly overwhelmed by the memories. The joy and the excitement that you felt being with them. But how can you hide the sadness and the pain? Here are some ways that you can do in order to commemorate the birthday of someone who passed away.
First, ask yourself what do they love to do? Watch their favorite movies or eat at their favorite restaurants. Do their favorite games or activities. Visit the grave of your loved ones. Some people think that it is a sad place. However, if you really miss them then show them that they’ll always be remembered. Send your happy birthday wishes in heaven through balloons. Spend time with your family. Sometimes being together is the best way of remembering someone you’ve missed. Or perhaps why not sing a Happy Birthday song for the celebrant in heaven, just like what Olly Murs did.